Yesterday I had a proceedure to help with my hands. I've been suffering for over 20 years with pain and numbness in both my right and left hand. My right hand was tested "severe" and my left hand tested "moderate". With that being said, we took care of the right hand first!
This is my story from Diagnosis, Chemotherapy, Multiple Surgeries,To Survivor, Travel and Life Experiences!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keeper Of The Sword Fireside
Doug and I were staying with Eldon and Jan Kearl in Fish Haven, Idaho as part of our summer in Utah and Idaho. While visiting we were invi...
-
Doug and I were staying with Eldon and Jan Kearl in Fish Haven, Idaho as part of our summer in Utah and Idaho. While visiting we were invi...
-
Today we took a stroll along the Trail of Hope in Nauvoo, Illinois. This is a beautiful way to end the Sabbath day and walk where the saint...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.